Bluetooth Tilt Sensor
The ModuSense Bluetooth Tilt Sensor is a full 360 arcdeg triaxial wireless tiltmeter for very precise measurement (0.001 arcdeg resolution) of changes in inclination. The instrument uses a very low noise accelerometer that enables a resolution of 0.001 arcdeg with a stability of +/-0.001 arcdeg.
Paired with the ModuSense IIoT Gateway, you can deploy these tilt sensors in rugged and remote locations to monitor all sorts of things, including:
- Slips and land-slide prone embankments
- Rocks that may become dislodged with earth movements
- Structures that may move with environmental conditions
- Specimen trees or plantations of significance
- Attenuation cages on hillsides and road-ways that could be impacted by rockfall
- Scaffolding structures prone to ground movement or windage
- Bridges (pedestrian or traffic) that may be susceptible to structural failure
- Many, many more
- Replaceable batteries
- IP68 enclosure
- Triaxial, X Y, Z axes
- 0.001 arcdeg resolution
- +/- 0.001 arcdeg stability for 24hr test
- Easy to install, no pre-leveling required
- Bluetooth 5 wireless communication
- Up to 300m connection range when using BLE Long Range Mode in suitable conditions (line of sight).
- Naive integration with ModuSense Gateways for simple deployment including support for BLE Long Range Mode.